Please note that you must register and pay only after your abstract has been selected. For information on guidelines and format to submit your research proposal/abstract/research paper, please go to Call for Papers
If your Abstract has been selected either for oral presentation or virtual presentation, kindly pay the respective registration fees to reserve a speaker’s slot in the conference programme or to publish your paper in conference publications or for both. One registration will cover only one presentation and/or one publication.
For faculty presenters: AED 200
For all student presenters: AED 100
Each paid registration covers one person’s attendance to the conference and includes high tea, lunch and a delegate kit.
Concessional fee available for students/faculty of Manipal group. To know more contact firstname.lastname@example.org
School students can also present, provided they register with their faculty mentor.
Limited accommodation available on a ‘first-come-first-serve’ basis.
- Fee for Two Nights (9 — 10th April 2018)
STUDENTS (Triple Sharing Room) AED 50 per person per day
FACULTY (Twin Sharing Room) AED 100 per person per day
FACULTY (Single Room) AED 150 per person per day
The aforementioned fee includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
*Free for students/faculty of Manipal group (Only on 9th and 10th)
- Fee for Stay after/before Conference
STUDENTS (Triple Sharing Room) AED 100 per day per person
FACULTY (Twin Sharing Room) AED 200 per day per person
FACULTY (Single Room) AED 250 per day per person
All presenters/attendees who wish to attend Manipal International Media Research Conference, 2018 are required to pay the Registration and Accommodation fee (if required) through the Manipal Payment Gateway
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FEE PAYMENT
To make payment, please follow the step by step instructions given below:
- Click the link given: http://payment.manipaldubai.com/
On clicking the link, the user is redirected to the payment portal.
- Click ‘NEW STUDENT’
Please note that all participants (inclusive of participants from the Manipal Group)for the conference must select ‘NEW STUDENT’ and not ‘Existing student’.
- On the Fee Payment page, fill in the relevant details as instructed below
Please note the following details mentioned below are the same for all participants, including participants from the Manipal Group
- Mention SLCM No as 1000000001 (for all participants including participants from the Manipal Group)
- Fill in your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth
- Select COURSE Name as ‘Conference’ from the Dropdown menu
- Select BATCH as ‘Jan 2018’ from the Dropdown menu
- Select PAYMENT FOR – ‘Application and Registration’
- Enter the Amount (you may choose to pay registration and accommodation fee together or separately. If you chose to pay the accommodation fee separately kindly follow the same instructions)
4. Click ‘Proceed for Payment’.
5. Select the ‘Payment Method’ and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click ‘Confirm and Pay’
6. Fill in your Billing information and Payment information and select ‘Make Payment’
View the screenshots to understand the payment procedure better
**Kindly Note: Upon completion of payment kindly email us at email@example.com (with the subject line – ‘registration fee and (or) accommodation fee paid’) confirming your registration with the attached receipt you will receive via email upon payment. Kindly also mention if you paid for accommodation**